Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Meaning of cowlick : a tuft of hair that grows in a different direction from the rest of the hair and usually will not lie flat
Etymology :
The term cowlick dates from the late 16th century, when Richard Haydocke used it in his translation of Lomazzo: "The lockes or plaine feakes of haire called cow-lickes, are made turning upwards.
Sentence :
My sister has a cowlick which she is always trying to conceal .

Dylan Chong


lee woo said...

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. See the link below for more info.


Leslie Lim said...

You really have an awesome blog. You doing great and I really love it. Thanks for posting. God bless.


sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.